Throughout my travels I come face to face with a variety of North American People in their natural environments. This is an account of my discussions, conversations, debates, dialogues, interviews, explorations, and what have you with those people. Topics blanket the sweeping array of Human Ideas and Emotions.

Lia Gist

Bookmark and Share

I met Lia Gist working as a volunteer at Enota Mountain Retreat. If you have been following my adventure you will know that I stopped in to have a look around Enota Mountain Retreat. Enota's bread and butter is as a camp ground and retreat center. They have a work exchange or WWOOFing program for their organic farm which they use to prepare meals for retreats and workshops.

Lia grew up moving all over the United States. Her father worked as a construction forman for building projects and so they moved to where the work was. Lia Gist is currently taking some time off after graduating high school exploring some options. We talk about who she is, what she is learning, and where she going. During the time that I met her she was focusing on learning about her self. Learning about who she was, is and wants to be. She speaks of living in the moment and being here now, making the most of everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment